got ethical husbandry?

MACNA 2016 : Who is Going?

Anyone here that wants to go to the Friday night reception, but doesn't have tickets? Matt and I aren't going to use our dinner and drink tickets.

Anyone here that wants to go to the Friday night reception, but doesn't have tickets? Matt and I aren't going to use our dinner and drink tickets.
Ashalye and Matt - we might go to Birch aquarium sat morning around 9:30am or so. If you interested in coming txt me. phone number in above msg

yeah, sneek in a camera and snap some pics for us unlucky reefers

b92d42f965c273106366f2f519431573.jpg

So anyways Arnold and I were walking through the smaller room me wearing the old green BAR shirt and this one exhibit that was selling tanks and i heard a very distinctive voiceand bam it's the LA Fishguy, if you've seen his videos you'd know his voice is easy to pick out, so I say hi and someone else recognizes him asks me to take a picture with him ten starts talking to him, oh ok I'll move on then he says to me "I want to talk to you in a second" and I'm like, ok awesome... hey he felt we got cut off and so we can finish (start?) a conversation.

So he asks me "are you bay area reefer or part of some group?" I tell him it is a club in San Francisco, so he goes on to say "because some user named bay area reefer said some not so nice things in the comments, which I deleted and banned".... so here he is wanting to get redemption against an anonymous internet troll he thinks he meets (i.e. me) and is ready to lay into, I mean he's close to me, almost feeling like he's puffing up his chest... it was funny. Aftervwe were talking and laughing for a bit too, but I still feel he thinks I may be that guy :) Saw him again at the Royal Exclusiv/GHL booth as he knows Slief (reefcentral large tanks) who was working that booth and shook his hand again and he referred to me as "the guy who made that post". :)

Also met Walt Smith, Julian Sprung, Melevsreef, Mr Saltwater tank and a few other unknown guys like Richard Ross and Matt Wandell, didnt take any pics with them though as I didnt want to be a fish groupie :)

So anyways Arnold and I were walking through the smaller room me wearing the old green BAR shirt and this one exhibit that was selling tanks and i heard a very distinctive voiceand bam it's the LA Fishguy, if you've seen his videos you'd know his voice is easy to pick out, so I say hi and someone else recognizes him asks me to take a picture with him ten starts talking to him, oh ok I'll move on then he says to me "I want to talk to you in a second" and I'm like, ok awesome... hey he felt we got cut off and so we can finish (start?) a conversation.

So he asks me "are you bay area reefer or part of some group?" I tell him it is a club in San Francisco, so he goes on to say "because some user named bay area reefer said some not so nice things in the comments, which I deleted and banned".... so here he is wanting to get redemption against an anonymous internet troll he thinks he meets (i.e. me) and is ready to lay into, I mean he's close to me, almost feeling like he's puffing up his chest... it was funny. Aftervwe were talking and laughing for a bit too, but I still feel he thinks I may be that guy :) Saw him again at the Royal Exclusiv/GHL booth as he knows Slief (reefcentral large tanks) who was working that booth and shook his hand again and he referred to me as "the guy who made that post". :)

Also met Walt Smith, Julian Sprung, Melevsreef, Mr Saltwater tank and a few other unknown guys like Richard Ross and Matt Wandell, didnt take any pics with them though as I didnt want to be a fish groupie :)

That's funny. Was the comment left on youtube?

Matt said he recognized the LA Fishguy's voice on Friday too! We were wearing our shirts that day. It's funny he decided it was you.

Back