Neptune Aquatics

Majano anemones

cwolfus said:
kalk paste works

be careful with it. it'll work on the rest of your tank too. can try prying them off with a plastic scraper...sometimes works if their foot isn't too deep inside a hole

a kleins butterfly fish was the only thing that did it for me...unfortuately, once they were all gone it turned to a open brain...worth the sacrifice IMO though

I use a dental tool. Water pics work as well. Just irritate them so the close up and squeeze most the water out of themselves.

jdizzle707 said:
Man you guys are sadistic! :)

considering the amounts of high wattage suspend above highly conducttive synthetic sea water,

and the price we pay for a LE piece of calcium carbonate with "pretty colors" that we SOMEHOW convince our significant other that it is an "investment" that we can capitalize on by selling to other fellow reefers, only to end up giving it out for free within our circle of friends which we know as BAR,

I would have to say this is rather tame :D

Or how about buying that new piece of equipment, because it will make your system more efficient/cheaper/less noise/etc., and you can then sell the old equipment, but don't. Now I have all this extra equipment going to waste, and I still have the old tank from the last upgrade... :)

Maybe you should try to starve them? Like put something over there area like a soda bottle that was cut in half. Or anything else that prohibits the amount of water flow. Also you could spread your tank feedings out more so there is less excess food.

Back