Kessil

[Mar 11, 2017] 2017 supporting members frag swap (Hayward, ca)

The mounting board has all the Apex modules and you will be able to see the Base unit, display, and COR controller (When it comes available). yet if you need to get to the other modules you can press a button and the mounting board rises for easy access and cool factor...:cool:

Reactions: Ibn
On average, how long does the frag swap last? Shorter than the open to everyone frag swap I'm assuming.

Depends on how many people show up, but I think it was between 30 min to an hour? I kept busy at the silent auctions last time too and chopping it up with fellow reefers.

Hmm button is not working for me either and I am a supporting member. Tried with 3 browsers as well.

Anyways, I will be there and am looking forward to it!

Ill be there. Button did not work for me.
edit: nevermind, did not read above. It did highlight, and it seems to work ok other than that

Sat march 11, registration 11 am swapping and lunch at 12. Admission: FREE
Lunch : FREE
This event is your welcome for being the awesome supporting member you are. Admission and Costco pizza free for those that rsvp, admission only for those that don't.
Stay tuned for the room number, but we will be at cohabit college as usual.
Planning on having bonus/ultra coral rounds again, as well as a moderate raffle. Don't miss it unless you don't want to share cool frags with cool people for free, and get some free pizza as well...will accept new members paying dues at the door, but will be requiring a public pledge of allegiance to the club in addition to $30 annual dues.
Hey guys so I'm new to Bay Area reefers. Do I have to be a member to attend these frag swaps? And also do I have to bring frags or will there be coral for purchasing as well? I've never been to one of these before and the coral farmers market was my first event I went to and it was awesome seeing and meeting everyone!

@Jamesskii408 I think yes. As the title says, "supporting members swap". You can be a supporting member by upgrading your account from your profile page.

And in a hobby where everything costs far more than $30.00 (including the water you use) it'll be the best $30.00 you spend. You'll get more than that back in corals at each of the swaps alone -- let alone the help and knowledge available here. My first members swap I brought three frags and left with well over a dozen (and much nicer ones.) Now that I'm slightly more established I'll bring far more this time around (and much nicer ones) so that folks like you can rack up.

Back