Jestersix

Mavericks!!! What I did while everyone was at the Swap:)

fishnfst said:
Thanks for the comments guys.. Sfboarders I'm not sure.. I didn't pay to get on a boat so I don't know...

That's killer you went on a boat. Better on a boat than getting knocked out on the beach during high tide! haha! :O :bigsmile:

Thanks for the photos. I live a walking distance from there and had planned on going, but found myself celebrating my 50th that day in Maui. I was glad to come home and find someone caught some awesome photos. All the talk in Maui was about how the spectators got creamed.

Thanks again guys.. I saw the wave that took out those people... There were two guys who looked like they were going to ride it. THey were paddling like crazy then at the last second they both turned around hahaha.. IT was a beast of a wave.. The largest I had seen all morning... It got taller and taller and didn't break until late...

fishnfst said:
Thanks again guys.. I saw the wave that took out those people... There were two guys who looked like they were going to ride it. THey were paddling like crazy then at the last second they both turned around hahaha.. IT was a beast of a wave.. The largest I had seen all morning... It got taller and taller and didn't break until late...

Wow. Gnarly. Thanks for the replay.

Back