High Tide Aquatics

Mean Green Zoos

Hi all,

I just made some 2nd generation frags of Bonnie's Mean Greens. These things have been growing pretty quickly. I was going to put one into the swap, but also wanted put one back onto DBTC. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Located in SF or can bring to the swap.

[quote author=georgec link=topic=2769.msg50217#msg50217 date=1217205887]
Hi all,

I just made some 2nd generation frags of Bonnie's Mean Greens. These things have been growing pretty quickly. I was going to put one into the swap, but also wanted put one back onto DBTC. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Located in SF or can bring to the swap.[/quote]
Uh... well I guess Bonnie didn't specify how many frags you need to put back into the program but you are supposed to take care of that before you trade or sell them. Not trying to call you out or anything, just trying to keep the spirit of the program in mind.

Ahh... Newbie error. Thought that as long as they were passed along somehow. I'll look through to see if Bonnie specified a number to put back in. Is it usually at least 2? I can try to make another frag once the mother colony settles down a little.

[quote author=georgec link=topic=2769.msg50217#msg50217 date=1217205887]
Hi all,

Located in SF or can bring to the swap.
[/quote]George, I'm new to BAR and DBTC, but would love to get a frag from you of this chain. I'll be at the swap if you are willing to hook me up and bring it to the swap for me. (I know I'm supposed to meet you on your terms, but noticed you will be at the swap.) Thanks!

[quote author=georgec link=topic=2769.msg50330#msg50330 date=1217280588]
Ahh... Newbie error. Thought that as long as they were passed along somehow. I'll look through to see if Bonnie specified a number to put back in. Is it usually at least 2? I can try to make another frag once the mother colony settles down a little. [/quote]

No worries. Bonnie didn't mention how many you needed to give back on this one but 2-3 is common but what ever lets you sleep at night :) jk

Ok.... I'll just change keep that in mind when I'm inputting the data. thanks

EDIT:.... Wait.... who gave it to Reefer_Addickt??? geeze...... I'll see if its in the tracking threads somewhere

Back