Cali Kid Corals

Member beignet

Anyone bought stuff from this member before? Log in as guest and offer me something in great price but phone number in south cali
(805) 680-****
Northern Los Angeles Area

Last edited by a moderator:
he's got another post up for some items for sale. I hit him up, says he's from Davis. I never made the purchase, too far for me.

hi everyone, just noticed this post about me. I don't know many of the BAR members except for crabby. My number is from Santa Barbara, where I did a post doc. I'm now a professor at UC Davis (a fish physiologist). If you know crabby, he can vouch for me. Happy for anyone to give me a ring too. I joined BAR in 2012 when I started my first reef tank, mostly from crabby frags. I use to spend much more time in the Bay Area, but now that I'm in DAvis full time, I don't get to join BAR events much. Anyhow, here's my lab website if you want to check out the sorts of things I study. I'm trying to recoup a bit of money that I spent on unneeded items so I can upgrade to a bigger tank. Don't let my location in DAvis deter. I'm happy to facilitate an exchange, meeting somewhere mutually convenient etc.

Best wishes,
Nann

http://fanguelab.ucdavis.edu

Well not only is she legit, but she is totally cool.

Major props to becoming a supporting member and being a UCD Professor.

UC Davis's conservation biology program is one of the best, if not the best, in all of California.

Last edited:
beignet,
Sorry about referring to you as a him. Never dawned on me that you were a misses. I'm still interested in the jugs if you ever get up this way.

Since she's from Sacramento, she might not check the bay area forums much.

You could send her a private message and it would alert her via her registered e-mail.

Back