Our mission

Monzer's tank restart

504eb273914df95a94a5d46c396fb88b.jpg

Forgot to update the picture of the exterior. The stucco came out really good. The stucco guys is very dependable. Way better than the contractor.

As far as the rest of the stuff that need to be finished, I am still waiting. ☹️

I still need the roof edges repaired, the shed behind the studio built, and water connected to the house. Let the waiting game begin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

504eb273914df95a94a5d46c396fb88b.jpg

Forgot to update the picture of the exterior. The stucco came out really good. The stucco guys is very dependable. Way better than the contractor.

As far as the rest of the stuff that need to be finished, I am still waiting. ☹️

I still need the roof edges repaired, the shed behind the studio built, and water connected to the house. Let the waiting game begin.

Having gone through a remodel a few years ago, this time I negotiated a good chunk of the payment for the final walk through, asked them for a date it would be completed, added a few weeks to it, and said if it wasn’t finished by this date, we would subtract money weekly. They agreed and have worked fast.

It took longer than they estimated (doesn’t it always?) but they are finishing a couple weeks earlier then the deadline. It’s all about money in the end.

Having gone through a remodel a few years ago, this time I negotiated a good chunk of the payment for the final walk through, asked them for a date it would be completed, added a few weeks to it, and said if it wasn’t finished by this date, we would subtract money weekly. They agreed and have worked fast.

It took longer than they estimated (doesn’t it always?) but they are finishing a couple weeks earlier then the deadline. It’s all about money in the end.

Ironically, that’s what was done. The problem is I’ve so called deducted so much, it’s probably not worth it for him to come back. Though I have not communicated to him that i am deducting.

The other issue is that I’ve been desperate to finish before I have my surgery which is coming up in a week.

I guess we will see what happens.

Towards the end of our remodel, the contractor disappeared. I finished it myself, and after I finished, I started my own home repair company.

I think I am going to have to finish it myself... just don’t have the time to do so.

So another snag occured when uncrating the stand. It had an 1" all around lip (not per design). Was going to accept it based on my tight situation, but decided to not accept it. CD is going to come up next week and replace it. So, this means I could not put the tank on the stand today. :-(

a few friends of mine along with my new buddies - John (@Flagg37) and Vince (@Vhuang168) - came over today to help me place the tank inside the studio. Even though I couldn't put it on the stand, I did not want to keep the the tank exposed to the sun/weather elements.

I want also say, a big thanks to John and Vince. Really appreciate you guys coming over and help me out. Hope you guys like the burnt ends. More updates to come.

So another snag occured when uncrating the stand. It had an 1" all around lip (not per design). Was going to accept it based on my tight situation, but decided to not accept it. CD is going to come up next week and replace it. So, this means I could not put the tank on the stand today. :-(

a few friends of mine along with my new buddies - John (@Flagg37) and Vince (@Vhuang168) - came over today to help me place the tank inside the studio. Even though I couldn't put it on the stand, I did not want to keep the the tank exposed to the sun/weather elements.

I want also say, a big thanks to John and Vince. Really appreciate you guys coming over and help me out. Hope you guys like the burnt ends. More updates to come.
Happy to be able to help.

2d2b2441741e847ab787cd36b2902ac7.jpg

During the inspection yesterday after removing the tank from the crate, a Vince discovered a chip on the tank.

I contacted CD about the issue, and Trent indicated he is more than willing to fix it. Yet again I come to another dilemma... I need put the tank back in the crate and leave it outside for him to pick it up this coming Saturday along with the stand.
I would hate to ask for help again in such a short notice, want to find out what do you guys think I should do?

2d2b2441741e847ab787cd36b2902ac7.jpg

During the inspection yesterday after removing the tank from the crate, a Vince discovered a chip on the tank.

I contacted CD about the issue, and Trent indicated he is more than willing to fix it. Yet again I come to another dilemma... I need put the tank back in the crate and leave it outside for him to pick it up this coming Saturday along with the stand.
I would hate to ask for help again in such a short notice, want to find out what do you guys think I should do?

Oh man. I’m so sorry, I can’t imagine the frustration. IMO - this tank will be up and running for a long time. You have paid for high quality....... you should let them fix it. I’m not sure it would cause any issues to leave it as is, but you will always know it’s there. If you are anything like me...... that would drive me nuts. [emoji53] sorry. Hope things start to smooth out for ya.

Thanks guys. Yep, agreed. Tank is going back this Saturday. Expecting it back two weeks later. This unfortunately will set me back three weeks before I can set the tank again. I guess this teach me to be more patient.

Point out all the little things too. If he is going to fix it, make sure he fixes everything you didn’t like about it.

Unfortunately, work prevents me from helping you tomorrow.

Point out all the little things too. If he is going to fix it, make sure he fixes everything you didn’t like about it.

Unfortunately, work prevents me from helping you tomorrow.

Yep. Already sent him an email with pics detailing the issues.

No worries bud. I appreciate the offer.

Back