Cali Kid Corals

more fish issues - fighting clownsfish??

Apon

Supporting Member
So for some time I have had 3 clowns in my tank. One pair of a female Onyx clown and male possible Onyx clown from Robbin, the third one is a smaller true perc. The true perc has gotten bigger and in the last 3 days the pair has come accross the tank to pick on the true perc. For over a year the true perc lived in my hammer coral and the pair lived in the RBTA - opposite sides of the tank. Do you think the pair is ready to lay eggs? Anyways I had to protect the true perc, it was getting beat up bad. Should I remove it? Let me get some pics.

I had the same problem with my clown fishes before I upgrade my tank(50 gallon to 120 gallon). I have two black true percula clowns and one true percula. The black and the percula gang up on the smaller black one. They would force him to the corner but when I upgrade the tank to 120 they are fine. You should try catching all of them and then put them back in the tank together.

my tank is a 120, but they are very easy to catch. If anything I could just remove the true perc I guess.

Back