Jestersix

More Goodies Just Got unloaded...

Thanks Charles! stop by the shop sometime, lots to see since your last visit.

John...I never trash talk about Jeremy and David. I just wanna kick their butts for playing around with my lights.... :bigsmile:

kessilman said:
robert4025 said:
I don't think David is gonna read this so I am just gonna say maybe if he stop slacking off, he can bring some to the shop next week... :bigsmile:

Sorry Robert,

I'm far too busy slacking off next week as well. ;)

This is exactly the reason why their is a shortage of your LED's. I am going to start cutting my chit chat time with you in the shop to just a 30-second chit.... :p

robert4025 said:
Thanks Charles! stop by the shop sometime, lots to see since your last visit.

John...I never trash talk about Jeremy and David. I just wanna kick their butts for playing around with my lights.... :bigsmile:

My lights? MY LIGHTS!!!!!??? you try and kick my butt and you'll wind up in a pile of compact fluorescents buddy, with your lovely wife wandering over at some point and shaking her head while reviving you with a pho i.v.

I don't feel like kicking your butt right now. Instead, I am going to cook myself and Cerissa up a nice fat rib-eye steak to go with a Pho... :p

Gotcha! Hey, I really need to come check out those crazy blastos. Still have any left? PM prices if you can, I may be up that way next week.

Back