Cali Kid Corals

My blue Zoo

Not as blue as I want but it's much better than when I got it... :D

blue6se.jpg

blue25mu.jpg

Here's mine. Picture is under 14k, so the background looks a little blue, but these are a very intense blue color. Only problem is very small polyps. That entire rock is only an inch long.

Yeah those are so small J... The one I have suppose to be true blue. I think Frank put it up too high so it lost the color. They are much better now. Hopefully the color come back. Those polyps are about 3 time your blue polyp. :D ...

Dave,
When my grows out, I give you a piece.. I don't have that many polyps now. These grow pretty fast so hopefully I can get you a piece soon. :)

I dunno Elite those aren't too bad either, almost like a poor man's PPE (could be the camera/lighting though). Norman's though rock beyond all rockedness, I mean they're so good he offered me yuma's in trade instead of those, think he also mentioned they were really slow growers.

The one Norman has very similar to Tub's blue. Or maybe better...

You shoulda see when i got those blue. There was no blue in them at all. And yeah my camera skill suck :D ... They look much better in person.

Nice ones, guys :)

I'm growing out the blues and will put some in the Feb swap. Maybe side trade a few as well.

Lately, I've been liking the zoos with the metallic highlights in the skirts. Maybe hard to see these pics, but the Neon Sky and the Purple Smoke have green highlights. My Emeralds on Fire have orange highlights. I put EOF on the table at a couple of the New Alameda swaps. Don't know who got them, though.

Back