Kessil

My new home

This is the home im buying. looks like in the next 60 days this will be my new digs.

showing.jpg

There is still alot I will need to do before it's ready to move in. I need to have the electrician run me 2 20amp circuits for the tank and paint some of the rooms

What I was trying to say is that I could show you how to do it, and you could do it yourself, assuming you own your home.

HammerHead said:
I paid a electrician to do it.

A house one neighborhood over burnt his house down because they wanted to do it on their own instead of paying someone do it.

Burnt house sat vacant for two months (I'm guesssing because of insurance and re-financing) before they started working on it.

Well there's saving money doing it yourself, if you know what you're doing, and then there's saving money doing it yourself because home depot is only 10 minutes away :)

I seem to recall some statistic for male injuries involving tools increasing 70% due to the advent of home depot :)

Guys, even if you DIY, you can pay an electrician to look it over. That way it's cheaper than having him do the work, but he can also tell you if it's up to code, or if you've done a bad job. Then you can probably pay him a bit more to fix any small things and it'll probably be cheaper than having him do the entire job. Or run the wires through the walls and have him connet the outlet and the connection at the service panel.

V

Back