got ethical husbandry?

Nano Nem?

I've got 12 or 13 BTA's in a 15g right now :)
I had a couple BTA's in a 10g tank with a 28w PC 50/50, but it wasn't enough, as after a couple months there was a slow decline in coloration and vitality. That is the reason I moved them into the 15g, and upgraded the lighting to a 150w HQI.
Not saying they can be kept under (2)24w PC's, as I am sure some have had success with it (not sure how the colors were), but maybe consider looking for a used 70w HQI fixture :D

***** Disclaimer - the following assumes the aquarist overseeing the tank is well experienced! *****

Steve, I used to keep an RBTA and a clown in a 7 gallon bow with a single PC light w/o touble. The key is to get a specimen that is conditioned to lower light levels and conduct regular supplemental feedings and water changes. The colors will not be as intense as those found under MH, but it should survive OK with proper care.

I have the same setup as Anthony. 12+ RBTAs in a 15 gallon tank with 150w MH. That tank spits out babies like nobody's business.

Eight said:
I have the same setup as Anthony. 12+ RBTAs in a 15 gallon tank with 150w MH. That tank spits out babies like nobody's business.

Sounds like it should be your business :) I'm sure Jim, Robert, Justin, Chris, Tyler, etc would buy some from you :lol:

Eight said:

I am up to 15 now -good to know I am not the only crazy one :D

Back