High Tide Aquatics

NCNRS DBTC program

Nope. However, I did open a worm hole and read the BAR forums from 2009 where I grabbed that idea which Levi will think of in 30 minutes from now.

MY THINKING CAP IS JUST FINE, I'M JUST A LITTLE STRESSED OUT AT WORK!!! breath... ohm.... ohm jk :)

I don't think we've planned for tracking inter-clud chains just yet so let's not make it to hard. Let's do this, post on the original thread which club they are going to and eventually the person's handle who recieved it (just for grins since we aren't going to ask them to tell use who they gave it to once it's grown out... at least I don't think so) and that will be enough for now. I'll figure out what to do with "ClubName-UserName" when we get there. It'd be nice to just start a new IC thread but I don't want to lose the 2nd gen tracking.

Ok I might have already figured all this out for you guys.

i have a spreadsheet where I track all the corals that are traded in NCNRS, their is a columon for orginal donner. I could easly past this infomation along to BAR to track the member name / real name of everyone that got their frag.

My thinking here is that the only time this would become a tracking issue is if someone was donating corals that they"owed" (for lack of a better term) back into BAR's program.

But right now if I have a coral that I bought and I want to split it up and sell it, trade it. give it to other ppl it doesn't need to be tracked within DBTC, with my spread sheet being kept up to date we can always find out who in NCNRS you corals went to including all 2nd, 3rd genarations.

I would post in the DBTC corals the relivent info for the ppl getting the corals, and who they came from, in case they ever come back here (like that member joined here and then posted frags up as DBTC)

You are a rare case since you belong to both clubs but our members starting new contributions to NCNRS should open an inter-club thread for their own corals going to NCNRS. For corals satisfying DBTC BAR requirements they need to post in the original thread that it went to NCNRS-userX and that would be fine for me. I may hit you up for your spread sheet at some point but can't see a need for it as long as that happens.

Thanks for the clarification Levi. I'll be sure to post in the original BAR thead for any "unwanted" Bar DBTC that gets migrated to NCNRS-DBTC

Well let me know what I should be expecting at the swap, I am going to show up kinda on the early side cuz I have some stuff to do that day but I need to pick up some DBTC for me and drop off some to phong

Indo Acan, Unknown SPS, Neon Toadstool, Blue Paly, Green Birds Nest (which will also, along with other stuff lol likely make its way into the swap:p)

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4003.msg50415#msg50415 date=1217374904]
Want some green tip hammer for your club Roc?
[/quote]

Sounds great

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=4003.msg50416#msg50416 date=1217375384]
Indo Acan, Unknown SPS, Neon Toadstool, Blue Paly, Green Birds Nest (which will also, along with other stuff lol likely make its way into the swap:p)
[/quote]

WONDERFUL, you guys are going to make some nanoers very happy

Bar Swap Aug 9, 2008

RoC's BAR – DBTC pick-ups
1. Pink cat paw" - pocillopora spp - xinumaster
2. Zeplock’s Blue Palys - dswong01
3. Pink Zoas - Dyngoe
4. Joker paly - saltwatersig
5. Tubs Blue - seminolecpa / Bryan
6. Green unknown acro #3 - saltwatersig
7. Green unknown acro #2 - saltwatersig

Roc's BAR – DBTC Drop-offs