Cali Kid Corals

*** New On-Line chat :-D ***

As some of you may have noticed, we have been working very hard on upgrading and improving our web site. Having my new son meant that things went quiet for a while, but now I am able to breath a little I have started to make some new tweaks:

You'll notice the the site is a little slicker now and if you sign in using the same user/pwd as this forum site you will see some new menu items to the left - this is still being built out fully, but the Chat module should now be up and running. Have a play and let me know what you think.

Next I am planning to let members review their details, and also build their own member page, with images etc. of their systems.

Stay tuned ....

If you log in successfully then you will see another menu appear to the left with Chat on it. Did you see that? Do you have Cookies enabled?

Nope, don't see the new menu. I just go back to the main login page, with my username showing in the user box, and blank showing in the password box.

Running IE6.
Have www.bareefers.org and www.bareefers.com in the list of trusted sites.
Cookies enabled.
Login works fine for the forum section, and I have things set so that I automagically login in. I normally go directly to the forum pages rather than through the main page.

I thought I'd cleared out cookies before to try again, but same results on 2 different puters.

Ditto for me, it shows me logged into the forums, if I click BAReefers link to go to the main page it shows at the top LOGIN SFSUPHYSICS PASSWORD **** click login and nada it still shows that on the top, cookies are enabled, I tried deleting them incase there's a "bad" cookie. And it won't log me into the main page, but I am logged into the forums.

Me with Firefox too

Read the bottom of the web site ;) I'd like to get a F/F version going, but it's not high on my list right now. I work for a Microsoft Gold Parnter for God's sake ;)

And just because you are logged in to the Forum does not mean you are logged in to the web site :( The forum is some package that we picked up along the way so it's tough to integrate at that level, the best I could do was re-use the user / password from the dtabase behind

capescuba said:
I am looking at this right now ..... cross whatever you can and get the sacrificial chicken ready!

Sacrificed both a chicken and a goat. Some one else will have to do the dance naked under the moon light, that's past my bedtime :D

Still working :D
barchat5gz.jpg

capescuba: Sweet!
capescuba: About time I got something working ;)
Anonymous: [entered]
Anonymous: way to go dave!
Anonymous: [exited]
Mr. Ugly: [entered]
Mr. Ugly: hehehe.. so there is a way to be anonymous on the chat.... that was me up there btw
Mr. Ugly: /last 100

Back