Our mission

New to form Belmont reefer

flyboysmb

Supporting Member
Good morning,
I am new to this form although I registered some time ago. I am a Belmont reefer and have been keeping salt water aquariums for over 45 years (damn, that makes me old!) And reef tanks for the last ~25-25. In browsing this site, I do not see any buy/sell/trade forums, am I missing anything? I just build a new aqua scape for my new 200 gal tank & have a good bit of left over rock and was hoping I could post it for sale here since I don’t want to ship it. Can this be done at this site?

Thanks,
Steve

Good morning,
I am new to this form although I registered some time ago. I am a Belmont reefer and have been keeping salt water aquariums for over 45 years (damn, that makes me old!) And reef tanks for the last ~25-25. In browsing this site, I do not see any buy/sell/trade forums, am I missing anything? I just build a new aqua scape for my new 200 gal tank & have a good bit of left over rock and was hoping I could post it for sale here since I don’t want to ship it. Can this be done at this site?

Thanks,
Steve
Steve --

There is a buy-sell-trade forum, but it is not accessible to guests -- only to club members.

Good morning,

Thanks,
Steve
Hi Steve welcome to the forum! Feel free to check out this link for information on how to join the club as a supporting member and get access to club equipment, the buy/sell forum, and all our events! https://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/how-do-i-become-a-supporting-member.14130/

You'll find that people are always rehoming animals or giving away corals or great advice, so it's well worth joining.

Back