Our mission

NIPPY FISHY! :O

bookfish said:
There's an article in the new issue of RHM about pygmy angels. I actually learned some interesting stuff editing it. But now I want 6 resplendents!

And I want to be POTUS so I guess we both have dreams that aren't achievable :lol:

Did Jim S write the article?

I really like the Mystic guys. Nothing cooler to seen such young adults running a LFS, and being brothers to boot. They play nice with each other unlike my sister and I if we ran a place together.

GreshamH said:
northbay-reefer said:
Don't worry any of those will be fine .. plus You can ask Bryan how to feed them crazy glue to keep them away from your corals if they start to nip ... LOL

Really? All three are known to sometimes nip in every book I look at. I've never owned a Fish but the other two I ahve and both were nippers.

yeap i got those guys in my tank at different time with sps and they never touched anything in my tank. Right now I have a pigmy and a flame and they both havent touch anything. It has been over 5 years. Am thinking about adding an Asfur :D :D

northbay-reefer said:
GreshamH said:
northbay-reefer said:
Don't worry any of those will be fine .. plus You can ask Bryan how to feed them crazy glue to keep them away from your corals if they start to nip ... LOL

Really? All three are known to sometimes nip in every book I look at. I've never owned a Fish but the other two I ahve and both were nippers.

yeap i got those guys in my tank at different time with sps and they never touched anything in my tank. Right now I have a pigmy and a flame and they both havent touch anything. It has been over 5 years. Am thinking about adding an Asfur :D :D

point being your experience does not match 99% of the rest of the world so it's not such a good thing to offer said advice :)

He isnt a nipper. The clowns beat him up and ripped his fins. I put him in the 14g with my other pair of clowns and they are all happy and the angel is rwcovring fast... Im typing this on my wii so sorry for all errors. :D

Typically they don't start out as nippers so don't feel you're out of the woods yet.

Back