Kessil

oct meeting dbtc's

ok folks ......here's a preview of what i'l have avail at the next meeting......in the next few days i will post individual posts for each strain of coral. be advised though ....most of these are sps and i will not let them go into set ups that do not have proper lighting. some of these i got at the last frag swap and just don't have the room for them.

green encrusting monti

IMG_4762.jpg

purple encrusting monti

IMG_4781.jpg

pink milli?

IMG_4784.jpg

blue acro

IMG_4785.jpg

indigo superman monti

IMG_4787.jpg

purple prostata (spelling?)

IMG_4789.jpg

matts (dyngoe) green w/purple acro

IMG_4792.jpg

other blue acro

IMG_4793.jpg

steve elias acro (or if not , blue acro #3)

IMG_4795.jpg

green birdsnest

IMG_4799.jpg

green base orange polyp digi

IMG_4802.jpg

forgot the name (someone throw one out to me)

IMG_4805.jpg

purple w/yellow polyps tubanaria

IMG_4816.jpg

and finally my all time favorite (just kidding) ,pink paly's

IMG_4819.jpg

Would love to get an encrusting monti, anyone of them...

150w over a 14G Biocube... Weekly water changes, ATO, chiller, MP20, successfully raising monti caps at the moment...

Matt, I have frags of those paly's that I wanted to bring to you last night! If they're the same ones they reproduce like crazy and have some huge polyps.

Hmmm that gives me hope for that aiptasia growing near mine!! j/k... actually I realize that aiptasia has a way stronger sting. I don't have much experience with carpets other than I know they're really damn sticky, unsure how that translates to potency of sting.

It's still alive! :D

Polyps are extended, its browned up a bit, but some of the pink it still there, tips are a bit white, unsure if that's due to the increased light or what not. But I think it'll be fine, just needs to acclimate to my tank parameters over yours

cool ....yeah my millies tips whether its on the rose or green millie always look almost bleached as the grow out but then they cover up with the new polyps.

yeah it's just the tips that are white, at any level, similar to your digitata picture. I'm going to say that it's because of super fast growth :D

Back