got ethical husbandry?

Official Invitation for BAR to participate in MAX II (free 10'x10' booth)

BAR-invitation.jpg

Kevin the BOD only meets once every other month. 3 weeks won't be enough I'm afraid ;)

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=4149.msg49684#msg49684 date=1216765856]
Kevin the BOD only meets once every other month. 3 weeks won't be enough I'm afraid ;)
[/quote]

Well, I guess we can extend the deadline then to allow more effectifve communication between BAR officers and the membership.
We unfortunately must make a deadline for logistical reasons, as opposed to leaving an open invitation. We do want to make it easy as possible to participate in MAX. What date is the next meeting?

thanks,
Kevin Adams

IIRC second Saturday of Sept. since the next meeting (Aug) is our regional fragswap.

What would also be interesting is that we vote for a new BOD in Oct/Nov. So it would be hard for us to decide to take the offer, but thanks. I will notify the rest of the BOD incase they didn't see this yet.

transitions are always hard and it seemed like there will be few come this election.

[quote author=Apon link=topic=4149.msg49769#msg49769 date=1216837445]
What would also be interesting is that we vote for a new BOD in Oct/Nov. So it would be hard for us to decide to take the offer, but thanks.
[/quote]

Sure thing. Maybe another time then.
I hope many of your members can make it down nonetheless
I mean, someone's gotta give Gresham a hard time besides me!

Back