Jestersix

ORA stuff gonna hit ya in da face!

Was referring to Mike, Gresh. You ninja me on the thread. :p

Robert, I might be able to do so. If not, then I'll stop by tomorrow instead.

its a pretty far drive for me coming from salinas, if possible id rather pick it up on way to or from swap. That being said agreed that money talks. :)

Ah gotcha

Well it is an ORA product, and while stores are limited to how many of any one coral they can order (surprised by the two actually, they change their mentality?) it is a coral you should be able to pick up at any store that gets ORA corals, simply be there when it's coral day :D

[quote author=robert4025 link=topic=6246.msg80485#msg80485 date=1234391509]
Hi Amy...I am sorry to inform you but both BOP are reserved. Gresh and Bonnie beats you to it.
[/quote]

You can let her have mine :) I'd like to see more people visit your store and you've all ready gained me as a customer (and I haven't entered the door yet :) )

You walk in the store and it looks tiny, so then you look at the frags, and walk a little more to the back and see more frags, and then amble back a little further to see more frags, then you turn the corner... Well, you get the idea. :D They have tons of frags! :D

Robert and Cerrisa are such great people. They are very enthusiastic and friendly. It was so good to finally meet you both last Saturday. :D

You're absolutely welcome! Bonnie and Lyn. The pleasure was all ours! See you next time and Thanks for stopping by.

Robert

Cerissa,
It was very nice to meet you.
Picked up a nice chalice from Neptune today.
Plus there are lots of nice frags at the store. Check it out.

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=6246.msg80486#msg80486 date=1234391926]
[quote author=robert4025 link=topic=6246.msg80485#msg80485 date=1234391509]
Hi Amy...I am sorry to inform you but both BOP are reserved. Gresh and Bonnie beats you to it.
[/quote]

You can let her have mine :) I'd like to see more people visit your store and you've all ready gained me as a customer (and I haven't entered the door yet :) )
[/quote]

Thanks Gresh! You're da man. Amy is very happy with your coral...hehe.

[quote author=tapmorf link=topic=6246.msg80738#msg80738 date=1234478545]
Cerissa,
[/quote]

Hi Joyce,
It was a pleasure meeting you! I think I briefly spoke to you at the frag swap on Saturday. Glad the Chalice is doing well for you! Sorry I couldn't talk for too long. I've been battling the flu for the past week already and trying not to contaminate others....lol! Take care and see you soon! Cheers!

Hope you feel better soon. It is the crazy wet weather that has everyone getting the sniffles.

[quote author=Cerissa link=topic=6246.msg81868#msg81868 date=1234839446]
Cerissa,
[/quote]

Hi Joyce,
It was a pleasure meeting you! I think I briefly spoke to you at the frag swap on Saturday. Glad the Chalice is doing well for you! Sorry I couldn't talk for too long. I've been battling the flu for the past week already and trying not to contaminate others....lol! Take care and see you soon! Cheers!
[/quote]

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=6246.msg80627#msg80627 date=1234428321]
You walk in the store and it looks tiny, so then you look at the frags, and walk a little more to the back and see more frags, and then amble back a little further to see more frags, then you turn the corner... Well, you get the idea. :D They have tons of frags! :D

Robert and Cerrisa are such great people. They are very enthusiastic and friendly. It was so good to finally meet you both last Saturday. :D
[/quote]

Hi Lyn,
It was good to finally meet you as well! Hope your new frags are doing well in your tank! Post a pic some time so that we can see how well things are going. ;-)

Thanks for bringing the Oregon Tort to the meeting Robert and Cerissa! It's a very nice frag and I am very happy with it! It was very nice meeting you both!

[quote author=tapmorf link=topic=6246.msg81870#msg81870 date=1234839616]
Hope you feel better soon. It is the crazy wet weather that has everyone getting the sniffles.

[quote author=Cerissa link=topic=6246.msg81868#msg81868 date=1234839446]
Cerissa,
[/quote]

Hi Joyce,
[/quote]
[/quote]

Believe it or not, Joyce, I didn't get my sickness from the weather. hahaha! I got it from a family member.
Ya, this one hit me good and we will be heading to LA tomorrow night too so I really hope I can get even just a little better.
I really enjoy our LA trips....Even if it's extremely tiring and draining 'cuz I know we always come back with some very nice goodies...... :)

Back