got ethical husbandry?

ORA stuff gonna hit ya in da face!

[quote author=alve link=topic=6246.msg81873#msg81873 date=1234840088]
Thanks for bringing the Oregon Tort to the meeting Robert and Cerissa! It's a very nice frag and I am very happy with it! It was very nice meeting you both!
[/quote]

Hey Hey, Aldie!!!! It was good to finally meet you too! Nice to match a voice and name to a face, ya know?
You have no idea how many people wanted your Oregon Tort! I got bombarded 5x a day. I had to keep turning them all down. Had to tell them to go talk to Aldie if you want his piece...j/k! lmao!

Hope you enjoy your new goodie! Take care and I'll see ya next time!

I am very happy to finally have an Oregon Tort, I have been wanting one for a long time. Thanks for holding it for me and bringing it to the swap with so many people asking for it! ;D I cut it off the plug and put it into my main tank, the partially encrusted plug is in my frag tank to grow out until it is big enough to put into DBTC.

[quote author=Cerissa link=topic=6246.msg81871#msg81871 date=1234839648]
[quote author=Lyn link=topic=6246.msg80627#msg80627 date=1234428321]
You walk in the store and it looks tiny, so then you look at the frags, and walk a little more to the back and see more frags, and then amble back a little further to see more frags, then you turn the corner... Well, you get the idea. :D They have tons of frags! :D

Robert and Cerrisa are such great people. They are very enthusiastic and friendly. It was so good to finally meet you both last Saturday. :D
[/quote]

Hi Lyn,
It was good to finally meet you as well! Hope your new frags are doing well in your tank! Post a pic some time so that we can see how well things are going. ;-)
[/quote]

I actually bought a little frag of ORA black Ocellaris, and 2 tiny frags of cleaner shrimp. ;D But I'll be by again soon to pic up some coral frags next time. :D

Thanks for asking, get well soon, and have a safe trip to LA and back. :D

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=6246.msg81926#msg81926 date=1234853021]
[quote author=Cerissa link=topic=6246.msg81871#msg81871 date=1234839648]
[quote author=Lyn link=topic=6246.msg80627#msg80627 date=1234428321]
You walk in the store and it looks tiny, so then you look at the frags, and walk a little more to the back and see more frags, and then amble back a little further to see more frags, then you turn the corner... Well, you get the idea. :D They have tons of frags! :D

Robert and Cerrisa are such great people. They are very enthusiastic and friendly. It was so good to finally meet you both last Saturday. :D
[/quote]

Hi Lyn,
It was good to finally meet you as well! Hope your new frags are doing well in your tank! Post a pic some time so that we can see how well things are going. ;-)
[/quote]

I actually bought a little frag of ORA black Ocellaris, and 2 tiny frags of cleaner shrimp. ;D But I'll be by again soon to pic up some coral frags next time. :D

Thanks for asking, get well soon, and have a safe trip to LA and back. :D
[/quote]

Thanks, Lyn,
As you already know...I couldn't make it. I was tooo sick to go. You heard me coughing up a storm when you came over...it's gotten better though.
So how's your new Goniopora doing? Hope all is well!!! I had a great time chatting with you! Cheers!

Hi Cerissa!

I'm glad you are getting better. :)

I dipped the Goniopora... think it was a mistake. :( It has melted a bit but I think it is trying to make a comeback. It is such a beautiful one, I really hope I don't lose it. Thanks for asking. :)

I really enjoyed talking with you and Robert and Ty (hope that is the right spelling?). I was lucky to catch you at a lull in the customer flow. :D

Back