got ethical husbandry?

Orange Bam-Bam zoanthids

Since this is probably my most "desired" coral, I will do my best to bring what I can to the swap. No promises yet on how much I'll have, but I'll do what I can. I still owe some frags to old requests, but I'll put out "feelers" for the current interest.

If you would like a frag for DBTC, go ahead and put your name down. Anything I have above the two frags I'm bringing to the swap I'll put as DBTC. Preference goes to the people who never got a first gen of the "bleached" frags.

BTW, anyone who has had success with the "bleached" frags? Mine are growing out, but I want to make sure of others success.

Bump...

And, guaging current interest in these. I can spare a few more for the swap.

Also, anyone have success with growing these? I'd like to see healthy children if they are out there.

[quote author=Dyngoe link=topic=2135.msg31668#msg31668 date=1201978196]

And, guaging current interest in these. I can spare a few more for the swap.

[/quote]

I'd like a frag, if you dont mind. Thank you

Frag recieved at the swap :) They are slow to open, but I see the glowing orange skirt just wanting to open up. Thank you very much!

I split mine up to grow them out and they are healing nicely. They are just behind the yuma in this pic

MagentaSpiceYuma.jpg

I got you covered Jim. I have 1 more available if someone else wants it,not sure if anyone else is in line. Eileen, if Matt can't make it I'll have 1 for you.

Here's what mine looks like (not from the chain).

In the shade, bleached out.
Orange%20Bam%20Bam.jpg

In the shade again, but not bleached out.
orange_bam_bam.jpg

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=2135.msg37269#msg37269 date=1205267114]
I got you covered Jim. I have 1 more available if someone else wants it,not sure if anyone else is in line. Eileen, if Matt can't make it I'll have 1 for you.
[/quote]

Thanks Levi !

[quote author=musclebenz link=topic=2135.msg37310#msg37310 date=1205281077]
Levi:

I will take one if no one else wants one.

Dan[/quote]

If Eileen gets one from Matt then it's yours.

Back