Jestersix

Orange Bubble Tip Nems at Aquatic Collection anyone?

To many people trying to sell rainbows. And throw on sunburst name and $400 price tag. When it’s a simple rainbow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was that one dude who was selling a "Sunburst" for $1200 I think? Your comment was just: "nice rainbow." I almost spewed my water I was drinking! Hahaha.

Lol Since we are on the topic, anyone wanna buy this 5" nice rainbow for $60? Just pulled it out of my tank today.

4080c0d8cd682a7e781dd7655d9757b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I wonder if there's any chance the nem I got is similar or the same as yours? Though AC does get quite a few nems sometimes, just wondering if we got it from the same batch. The basket had quite a few.
I stopped by AC via a covert detour (as in I didn't tell the wife ) coming back from SFO with another nem in tow.... hehe

They nems are different than what I got previously. These nems are from someone's tank. The coloring is also less intense than the large one i got, believe it or not...

Still, they're nice and have some potential...

@Mr2KiEu - there were actually 7, two were hiding under the floating price tag and one under another... heh. Sadly, 2 of them were bleached but looked neon cool...I'm sure those will be picked up soon by a less experienced hobbyist.

Well as for the other five... :D. (the red tip one is from another random lfs find)

e36e1d4080e231333a1879e67705f10e.jpg
fd0b584a299fdd9e723e265fb6bd657a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Indeed... I was thinking about running some experiments of sorts and nothing better than to start with the same baseline. Same size, same clones... :)

Plus, I talked my bro into getting a new 90G setup so may toss him one to help him out when it's fully ready... by then, it'll be a nice size too

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back