High Tide Aquatics

Ordered one of these today

phone cable?? Each PC4 connect to the head unit using a cable or sort of like daisy chain? I might have to sell my ACJr to get this unit ;D ..

No you can only connect one bus to the head unit, however each PC4 and SLI (the probe module) has 2 ports, so you can chain them off one after another.

Just got mine, read your no-probe post and freaked out, I think I have mine, looks like a temp probe of some sort.

Some pics for Phong :D
p7010009fi5.jpg

p7010010km7.jpg

p7010011ds6.jpg

p7010012px7.jpg

Now I need to grab my laptop, and go downstairs because the only manual is on a damn micro-cd.

yeah all the modules are daisy chained on after another. It's pretty unique. i need to order another SL1 and 1 more PC4

I actually don't like the daisy chained look, I'd rather they octopus out, so you could have your head unit at the center of things, and maybe have a sensor package over on one side, power on another, etc. As it's set it's one long string of objects.

IIRC the limit is 63 SL1 devices :D

However they do say there's a limit of 50 feet to the TOTAL length of wire used to connect them all, so that will probably be a limiting factor before you get the max number.

Yes they do. You can call me if you want. I got them on the phone and got mine working fairly well at least with the majority of the basics.

415-728-2468

have you guys figure out the triggers for the SL1? it said not to run power to it but how else will it ftrigger the damn thing.

Actually leaving town in the next hour and I'll fiddle around with it some more when I get back on Sunday. I'll be relying on my acjr until then.

Back