High Tide Aquatics

Other Hobbies

I don't know. I've seen parents go missing for a good several years and then show back up again. Usually not best for the kids...but it does happen.

The Mustang.

View attachment 7042

View attachment 7044

Intercooled supercharger.

View attachment 7043

Mod list.

MP90 Supercharger, 12 lbs boost, intercooled | AEM wideband | Autometer Sport Comp vac/boost gauge | MSD 8.5mm Superconductor wires | JBA short tube headers | FRPP X pipe , Dynomax Bullets, Pype Bomb muffler deletes | Shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft | 8.8 rear, t-lok, 3.73 gears | H&R Race springs | Tokico D-Specs & remote adjusters | Shelby Fays2 watts link | J&M lower control arms | J&M upper control arm | J&M lower control arm brackets | J&M camber plates | Eibach F/R Sway Bars | DD Cobra R wheels 18x9/10 | Nitto 555 Tires 255/45, 285/40 | Steeda X5 ball joints | Steeda bumpsteer kit | Steeda front control arm bushing kit | GT takeoff brakes | Drilled and slotted rotors | Redline hood lifts | Ported throttle body | Ford Accessories GT/CS F/R Fascia
Looks like a nice ride. So... I gotta ask.... is this a track car or street car?

Been slacking on the tank and these are the reason why.

df31a600aa0091c14d564f3589b4bbf4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on what I'm flying. For big airplanes like these I go to Rancho San Antonio Park. Helicopters I go to a private RC field a little south of here.

I goto Union middle school on Sunday mornings to fly smallish planes. Let me know if you wanna come check it out with your kids.

If you've never seen an RC helicopter do 3D aerobatics, here is a friend of mine flying his at a local show. He is a sponsored pilot. I fly nothing like him and he is not even the most extreme of the current crop of helicopter pilots.

If you've never seen an RC helicopter do 3D aerobatics, here is a friend of mine flying his at a local show. He is a sponsored pilot. I fly nothing like him and he is not even the most extreme of the current crop of helicopter pilots.

Damn, how many heli did he break to get that good.

Ancient technology.
:p
My cheap drone can do flips with the simple push of a button.

Flips yes but can it do sustained inverted flight!?! [emoji13]

Some drones (hate that word to describe multirotors) can do inverted flight, either by having symmetrical blades and reversing the motor rotation or do the same thing helicopters do and reverse the pitch

I am late to these posts, but here goes.
Antique music boxes ( I sometimes call them musical furniture), making discs for said music boxes (business is small, but I do get orders), clocks, orchids, gardening, antique razors (I have my Uncle's straight razor from the 1890's), cooking, but hate the cleanup, and I am sure there is more.

Back