Reef nutrition

Pink Poodle Zoa's

I can frag some more Pinkies, no sweat. Let me know who needs them and I'll perform appropriate surgery. :glasses: Pick up at San Carlos Starbucks (Laurel and San Carlos Ave) prior to BayMac perferred.

John

Would like a frag of this as well! First dbtc's ;) can p/u in San Carlos (or if you come to sf) prior to baymac since I'm not sure if I can make it .. Thx John looking forward to meeting some more members

Then that settles it, I'll have them at Baymac for eldiablosrt8 (Dodge Enthusiast?) and iCon.

They are fast growers, very hearty and a real nice color splash in the tank. I have mine on the bottom of the tank and they color up and grow real fine. I often set a disc with zoa frags on the bottom and watch it take over the disc and spread onto the sand. Then, when the zoa 1/2 sphere is about 4" in dia, I move it into a nook where the reef meets the substrate and watch it fill in and shape to the nook.

update: this is a really good grower and has spread onto my rock work. i'll have a frag available for pick up at the frag swap if anyone is interested

Back