Our mission

Pink Zoos - Big Bertha's

No, these are not really called Big Berth :D These are big polyped zoanthids. For those who have seen my tank at work and inquired about these zoas these are the same ones.

Without re-capping all DBTC rules I would like to make one addition and that is you must have at least contributed to the DBTC program with either being a donor or have made at least second generation donations back into the program.

I have two frags for the program. I will not be at the October 13 meeting but can have these available for the frag swap at Pam's house that will be held in Dixon on October 6.

IMG_0201.jpg

The fringes are more light tan golden color than what it looks like in the above picture

I won't be at the swap ( family parties ) but would like to get some in the near future when you have extra's Eileen.

thanks
CharlesV.

Eileen, Thank you for the Big Bertha she is beautiful, here is a picture of her with some of my corals. The only way to get a clear picture of her is with the top down view, she is below the blue milli.

IMG_6641_edited.jpg

Delsol thanks, I grew it from a small frag, soon I'll be able to frag that up.

Eileen, I am using 250 watt Radium bulbs supplemented with two 72" VHO actinics.

Alright I have a few more frags available and I have decided to ease up on the requirements.

You don't need this "Without re-capping all DBTC rules I would like to make one addition and that is you must have at least contributed to the DBTC program with either being a donor or have made at least second generation donations back into the program."

These palys when fully open are dime sized polyps.

DelSol - if you're in SF anytime during the day you can pick up from my work in downtown SF

Theresa loves those colors. If there's one available anytime, I would like to be considered. The wire ties are out of the tank. Thanks again for your help.

Charles - I'm in the financial district (between Davis Court and Jackson St) - your frag is sitting at my tank at work

Next Tuesday is fine (we have private parking so no problem) pm me for details

Dudley & Steve - I should have some frags by the April meeting without a problem.

Back