High Tide Aquatics

PSA Nice Containers

So a few weeks back I came across this person selling some really nice plastic containers, brand new.
They are laboratory quality and pretty darn expensive if you buy them online.
He mentioned some peri pumps but so far no Masterflex, think he had one only but not the brand mentioned and AC motor.
I bought couple six liter ones and got his number (pm me for his number). He's in SSF.
He mentioned he has some chillers (I pointed out if they have a titanium cooling element then they are of interest) also some HD round bases for those water barrels, they are steel with nice casters.
The 5G jugs are stack-able, they are new in cardboard boxes. 20L containers are also HD plastic.
Available too are 2L for those who have limited space yet need a nice container for dosing two/three part.
The six liter retails new for about $60.

20180419_183712.jpg

20180419_183516.jpg

20180405_185931.jpg

He's in South San Francisco SSF
Plastic is not your regular 5g water jug that you can squeeze the last drop out or lean it against something with a pointy end and there you go, a leak.
I bought two 6 liter forr $10 vs retail ~$60 each

He also has some round steel dollies for water barrels, got one for my rock curing 50g barrel so I can move it with ease.
I'm planning on getting another dolly for the RODI barrel so I can roll it to where the water is; back in the day I had the RO water container right on the other side if the supply, niw a freezer sits at that spot.
20180405_120530.jpg

Back