Neptune Aquatics

PSA reminder why we need a backup power for our tank/tanks

i got a used one off ebay. and going to get another one (icecap) because i have 3 mp40s

I have one you can pick-up in Oakley or Martinez (Mon-Fri between 5:30 AM and 4:30 PM) courtesy of Saltwatersig (Sergio) if you want it. He recently took his tank down and I picked this up from him last night. Let me know if you're interested.

~Charlie

So the deal for generator #3 fell through and I just ordered #4. It is proving to be difficult to get the model I want shipped to Ca.

I have one you can pick-up in Oakley or Martinez (Mon-Fri between 5:30 AM and 4:30 PM) courtesy of Saltwatersig (Sergio) if you want it. He recently took his tank down and I picked this up from him last night. Let me know if you're interested.

~Charlie

Thanks Charlie! And my eBay ordered one arrived as well, guess what, it was a bad one, basically the power port went inward and I can’t even charge it, glad I got the one from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So the deal for generator #3 fell through and I just ordered #4. It is proving to be difficult to get the model I want shipped to Ca.
Is it like an epa thing? I’m going to be driving to the bay from Colorado next month. How big is it? I wonder if you could order it to me there and drive it back to here.

There's is two slick deals today on dual fuel generators today. It's not bad when you're in a bind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is it like an epa thing? I’m going to be driving to the bay from Colorado next month. How big is it? I wonder if you could order it to me there and drive it back to here.
yup, epa thing. I could never ask anyone to do a favor like that, But I do appreciate the offer.

Back