got ethical husbandry?

PSA Table saws for cheap BNIB

52CAC246-F51C-4A0D-97E0-ABA51E6878CB.jpeg

How come? Not good enough? Thinking of grabbing one…
Depends what you're using it for. It's a "jobsite" saw so it's meant for quick cuts and compact size. The "table" is small so balancing big sheets can be tough. If you're using it on things that don't need precision, I'm sure it's great.

I'm going to swing by my local and see if they have it for the same price, otherwise I might be interested if someone could pick one up...

Depends what you're using it for. It's a "jobsite" saw so it's meant for quick cuts and compact size. The "table" is small so balancing big sheets can be tough. If you're using it on things that don't need precision, I'm sure it's great.

I'm going to swing by my local and see if they have it for the same price, otherwise I might be interested if someone could pick one up...
Maybe show them the picture I posted see if they can give you the same price as Colma

Maybe show them the picture I posted see if they can give you the same price as Colma
They wouldn't do it. "Clearance prices vary by store"
Is this good for fragging coral? :p lol
You will definitely end up with "frags" :D

I had actually been hoping for a while that they would sell this stand by itself, so I could use it with a similar saw that I have. Probably not worth the hassle having someone pick it up and hold it though.

They wouldn't do it. "Clearance prices vary by store"

You will definitely end up with "frags" :D

I had actually been hoping for a while that they would sell this stand by itself, so I could use it with a similar saw that I have. Probably not worth the hassle having someone pick it up and hold it though.
I might stop by HD tomorrow, in the event they still have it, Do you want me to get one for you?

Back