got ethical husbandry?

Purple Digi, Great way to start into SPS

The first SPS coral I tried was some purple Digi. If anyone is thinking of trying SPS this is a great place to start. I could make several frags if there is any interest. Thanks
Tim

Great I'll get three frags ready. I have a really long week so would like to wait till next week to start working on the pick up.

Okay, I feel so bad. I fragged the whole purple area of my digi and placed them back in the tank without IC-gel. I placed the frags where I thought they would be secure, but overnight they on a challice frag. I moved them the second I discovered this, but I don't think they are going to make it. The rest of my purple digi is brown. I still have enough for 3 frags, but it will take me a while to get them to color up again. So please PM me if you would like to wait, or accept a brown frag. If we have the tank tour I will be going and could bring frags. Again really sorry

I wouldn't want you to use up all of your piece to make frags for us. Make sure yours is big enough, before you frag anything for me. I can wait. No problem whatsoever. Sorry to hear about your frags. Poop happens, especially in this hobby.

Back