Our mission

Purple Montipora

Update,
I moved mine to a lower placement in the tank. I noticed some color loss at the 2/3 up location and have placed it on the bottom of the tank for now to watch for improvement. I have other montis at the higher location such as mystery monti, sunset monti, tyree orignial undata and others that are doing fine still............................I'm pretty sure that this particular purple beauty prefers medium light to high light.

Rather bad news regarding my frag. I've found that a few montis I had at the 2/3 high level of the tank cooked from too much light. The purple frag held it's own until recently when I noticed it had really bleached and finally gave up. Sorry. :(

screebo said:
Rather bad news regarding my frag. I've found that a few montis I had at the 2/3 high level of the tank cooked from too much light. The purple frag held it's own until recently when I noticed it had really bleached and finally gave up. Sorry. :(

So pick a number!
:)

OK, OK I'll do a cart wheel tomorrow when I come out of the bank where I drop my rent check. Nothing like dry and warm to bring on a cart wheel. #2

yardartist said:
OK, OK I'll do a cart wheel tomorrow when I come out of the bank where I drop my rent check. Nothing like dry and warm to bring on a cart wheel. #2
Finally!
#2 is a hit.
see you at the swap?

Yes thank you! My best cart wheels were in high school when the pet hen came off the eggs with a full set of chicks. I must have completed ten in a row before I noticed Mom and my sibling laughing to barely remain standing.

JAR said:
screebo said:

So pick a number!
:)

Thanks, Jon.....I got lucky and Cookie Jar "had an extra" he gave me. :cool: We'll let them fall where they may.

Jon thanks for the DBTC rainbow; saw Roberto's DBTC purple monti and was :O then :love:
please those growing it consider me for such colorful monti.

Thx

Jon... it was great meeting you. Thanks for the Rainbow Monti. Looking forward to it getting bigger. :bigsmile:

oops wrong thread. sorry guys.

Back