Neptune Aquatics

Purple people eaters

From what I was told these are purple people eaters but I m not sure. They are purple with a neon green eye and green lines from them they are easy to take care of and I have one drag left for the meeting pick a number between 1-10 and the winner gets it. If u guess right away it's yours. And I ll be at the meeting tomorrow to give it

Pretty generous and pretty coral and amazing DBTC contribution.

Nine ?

Well I can't be at the meeting tomorrow, anyway I'm game if you can't find a home for the frag and someone willing to chauffeur it over the bridge.

Haha mr. Ugly I knew that was to easy 7 is always a lucky number. You going to be there? And Xcaret I will have some fire and ice soon I also have this unknown zoo very nice I can't find it's match it was like 1 polyp on a frag of fire and ice and now is making 20 heads.

Picked up at the BOD meeting.

Thanks Anthony. Nice meeting you today.

Can a Mod or Admin convert this thread to a DBTC chain?

Thanks.

Hey thanks I have yours in my tank looks great has it's own spot. That store was crazy too never knew there was one so close very nice stuff.

Here's a pic of the zoas.

Not PPE, but still nice :D

DSCN2538.jpg

(and in the back, 3 polyps of original "Emeralds on Fire" zoas from way back in 2005)

Emeralds on Fire are very nice i still cant find the names of these maybe we should call the BAR zoo's hahaha I got sps now tri color and green birds nest love my MH light.

Back