High Tide Aquatics

Purple plate monti

This geting to big for frag tank and gona frag soon so frags up for grabs!!
If u would like a frag I can bring to next meet.

Be a part of my first dbtc!!!!:)

Rules
1.Post tank shot
2. When it to big you give frags away.
3. If I loose mine for some crazy reason id like frag back

I have plenty to share. Id say atleast 7 frags or maybe more depending on size and how many want
9085653265_b3f708eba2_m.jpg

UPDATE:
Frags taken there are a total of 12 on a plug. And 6 two inch non mounted so you can wedged in were u want. These have fresh growth on edge and will grow onto your own rockwork.

9087250119_2d7e2a108a_m.jpg

Please indicate if want a plug or a loose piece.

If more than 12 want I can breakup some of the loose and mount.

If you are in gona be in Rohnert Park area you are welcome to come by and pick up just pm me and give you adress.

July seems to be tour of kesiel so can bring there if you are attending.

Yup u all are welcome to a frag. Ill frag this weakend and post pics of sizes and u all can pick what works best for you. But u all still need to post a pic here lol :p

Im sure there will be more if people want.

Coral is use to led lighting so all u leds people will swap over to lighting great!

Ok since this seems popular im frag rite now!! :)
Ill post my results but so far everyone that has posted befor this post is guaranteed a frag.

tr1gger said:
That thing is HUGE! If you happen to have a nickel size scrap, I may be able to get it into the pico LOL :p

Here is my tank thread

Made one just for you on a nickle size plug I had. I have some smaler scrap also if u want that just let me know

Hi

I will take one. A lose piece would be great with me. Beautiful mother colony.

Here is my tank journal http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/15641

Thanks
Becho

aqua-nut said:
Thanks Robert. What a nice sized 'frag' or should I say mini-colony!

Your welcome John. :) . Hope u convinced the wife on where to put it. Hehe. Keep us all updated on growth and hope it grows great for you.

Pinner, thank you for the piece! Got it in the tank and actually had to break mine in two. It was a strange fortune cookie shape so I had a hard time mounting it. Can't wait to get it to color up. Thanks again!

I recently lost a frag of this (from someone else) and I was so bummed. Beautiful piece and I can't wait to get another. Thumbs up for spreading the joy!

Back