Cali Kid Corals

Quick Links?

iCon

Supporting Member
Not sure if it's just me, but the Quick Links do not work in the right hand nav.
Mac OS X

Many thanks to whomever maintains the site!

Can confirm the quick links are not accessible. In fact, the whole right bar is not accessible.

The reason is, the mainContainer div class is 100% width, with a crazy -260px margin-right. Then you're using a float and an aside to stick the sidebarContainer to the right of it. That won't work.

Quick fix: mainContainer div to class to something other than 100% width, like 70% width or something. Change the sidebarContainer to something smaller than 30% width, make it a float div. You make it smaller than 30% to account for the margins.

If you let me into the code, I can do this in probably 2 minutes for ya. I think I can be trusted, ask some old members. Happy to help.

I'd love to help out on an ongoing basis, but probably just pickup quick projects here and there when I can find some time.

Hey @kinetic, that's totally fine. This is all volunteer work anyway so we appreciate any help we can get. I did some research on you and you check out. You'll probably see a LI request from me as well. :p

You should see Webmaster privs shortly. Just don't get too into it as I'm planning on upgrading the forum to XenForo 2 and getting everything on AWS.

Hey @kinetic, that's totally fine. This is all volunteer work anyway so we appreciate any help we can get. I did some research on you and you check out. You'll probably see a LI request from me as well. :p

You should see Webmaster privs shortly. Just don't get too into it as I'm planning on upgrading the forum to XenForo 2 and getting everything on AWS.

Hey Denzil,
Saw your Linkedin request! I'll probably have time tonight or this weekend to jump in and fix those quick links.

AWS sounds good!

Back