Cali Kid Corals

Raddogz's Radtacular Rics

I got this from Eileen a couple meetings ago and I thought I'd start a thread on it (btw, I just made up that name, so feel free to edit away:p). She wasn't exactly sure if it is a ric since it is quite large compared to all the rics we are used to. Either way, I think it is an awesome softie.

You can see 3 different babies on the rock. Too small right now, but will soon be returned to the chain :)

(20KK radium + white balance)
837_21_09_08_3_23_19.JPG

1.5 frags cut. I for sure. Not sure with the second since it is smaller than I want to give out. I had more, but because of how the big ric walked to the other side of the flat rock and I had to rotate it, 2 receded to little specks:(

1. Lyn

Levi, still want one? the second one looks like it'll be ok, albeit a small ..if you are ok with that There MIGHT be another one under the skirt of the parent that I can get off. We'll see if I can make her move.

please let arrange for pickup (next BOD, next general, or pickup in livermore)

Thanks Tony! I'm so excited to get a different colored Ricordia :D

I'm planning on going to the next general meeting for sure, perhaps even the next BOD because I need someone to show me how to frag some LPS to grow out for DBTC. :)

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=4618.msg85613#msg85613 date=1235963288]
Levi, still want one? the second one looks like it'll be ok, albeit a small ..if you are ok with that There MIGHT be another one under the skirt of the parent that I can get off. We'll see if I can make her move.

please let arrange for pickup (next BOD, next general, or pickup in livermore)[/quote]
Sounds good to me. I should be out your way on the night of 3-16 if that works for you? Otherwise it could be a while in which case you are welcome to pass it on. lmk, thx.

16th will be fine. The weekend before, I'll PM you a pic to see if the size works for you (or I can grow out for a later date assuming I cnat get another frag off).

Flow. It doesn't like it. Put it in flow and it slowly walks away occasionally leaving a bit of a foot which grows out into a new polyp

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=4618.msg85613#msg85613 date=1235963288]

1. Lyn

please let arrange for pickup (next BOD, next general, or pickup in livermore)
[/quote][quote author=Lyn link=topic=4618.msg85618#msg85618 date=1235965062]
Thanks Tony! I'm so excited to get a different colored Ricordia :D

I'm planning on going to the next general meeting for sure, perhaps even the next BOD because I need someone to show me how to frag some LPS to grow out for DBTC. :)
[/quote]

Hi Tony,

I will be at the next BOD on 3/14. I can pick up the Yuma then if you will be there. :)

Should have a couple frags of this cut today or tomorrow for pickup at the next meeting. I want to make sure they heal well before "I draw any names out of the hat." More to come as I do inventory on other threads.

No number picking though :p I started it and I'll end my threads without it lol

Back