Cali Kid Corals

Ready for the summer???

Went to Walmart on Friday and picked up two fans for my tanks. Check these fans. The one on the left has a build-in rechargeable batteries and you can add some more batteries if you want. The thing I like about it is the battery part. Heat is not a problem in a summer when the power goes out. It's also thinner and stronger. I also hate that part because you can't really put them on the controller and a bit noiser than the right one since it's stronger. I think everyone familiar with the one on the right. Both of them cost $12.99 each ;D ..
33_11_03_07_1_12_33.JPG

33_11_03_07_1_27_25.JPG

cool fans!

my prop tank is the only tank I have running, and it's in the basement which stays 60's in the summer, 40-50's in the winter. It's chilly down there, I have 2x150watt heaters for the 40g breeder on full steam at night.

My display tank upstairs which I doubt will be done by summer, and heck might be in phong's house by then, has a 1/6hp chiller, which will be in the basement...

If I'm picking up the 225G tank, I will be broke for a while :'( .. Can't buy your tank ;D

I wish I can run chiller but my power line can't support it. I can't run new line because I don't own the house. Don't feel like spending $300-$500 to run new lines ;D ..

Back