Our mission

Regional Frag Swap Help Thread (August 9, 2014)

We're still looking for a few good volunteers for check in and registration. This is the spot that keeps the show on schedule. This is also a great spot to meet and shake fins your fellow reefers!

Check in/registration/coral runners 11:00-1:00 (4-5 people)
1) aquatic mouse (no running!)
2) Piper
3)
4)
5)

I'm not absolutely sure I'll be able to go... reasons mentioned in the other thread... but if I am I will be happy to join Robin in my standard place as a "Swap Patrol Cruiser". Since I got this big ol' tank I'm going to really be pushing for "I'm going, you better find someone else to run the damn market!"

Yep, it's that time again! The 2014 BAR Regional Frag Swap and we need your support to make it happen.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other club members and enhance your swap experience by interacting with people. You can help people and they can help you, plus many hands make for light work!

We have several shifts:

Setup 10:00-11:00 (4-5 people)
1) Felicia
2) Enderturtle
3) Ahruk
4) Devon
5) aether

Check in/registration/coral runners 11:00-1:00 (4-5 people)
1) neuro
2)
3)
4)
5)

Swap patrol/cruisers, 12:50-finished (4+ people)
1) Bluprntguy
2) Fingerwrinkles
3) sfsuphysics
4)
5)
**this shift needs a few folks that know corals and can help people in the picking area, as well as a few folks to point people towards those that can answer specific questions

Non-Eligible Frags Table
1) Geneva
2) DeeAnn

Cleanup 3:00-???? (4-5 people)
1) Felicia
2) Denzil
3) Geneva
4)
5)

Don't be shy, but please be specific about your time frame, it get's confusing trying to plug people in when you don't know when they are available. Thank you!
I don't know if it matters, but Piper and I aren't on the main list.

Back