Jestersix

RO Question

So I have a nice unit, simple RODI 5 stage and last year I picked a larger filter, sediment and Carbon block.
If I hook this larger two unit filter to my regular unit, would it improve much the filtering capacity?

So I have a nice unit, simple RODI 5 stage and last year I picked a larger filter, sediment and Carbon block.
If I hook this larger two unit filter to my regular unit, would it improve much the filtering capacity?

You'll get less wastewater, longer life on your filters, but zero TDS is still going to be zero TDS.

Mario, are you saying using the 20" prefilters? I use one for my first sediment stage, helps a lot. Otherwise I have to change that out pretty frequently. So it should last longer between changes, but unless you are going through a lot of water I'd say not really needed.

Mario, are you saying using the 20" prefilters? I use one for my first sediment stage, helps a lot. Otherwise I have to change that out pretty frequently. So it should last longer between changes, but unless you are going through a lot of water I'd say not really needed.

I picked up a unit from a "Grow" operation for free; they are the 20" canisters and I wondered if I hook it to the RO I have would it help in some way/s? I have to get ready some 200g + of water; already behind schedule...

Back