Jestersix

Rose Bubble Tip Anemone (RBTA)

I have a nice 3" RBTA that I am going to DBTC.

Rules:

1) You must have a sufficient light setup to maintain the BTA. Good T5s or MHs, no powercompacts.
2) Must one anemone prior to selling or trading.
3) This first gen DBTC is going to Pixelpixi as a thank you for the website.

Pixelpixi, can you line my up for 2nd gen? I won't be getting a new tank for my B-Day so instead I'll be upgrading my lights to a 150w MH-HQI. I'll have it upgraded before the meeting in April. :)
BTW, I've had a large rose in my tank for 1 year now under 110w PC and it is very healthy along with all of my other anemones so that has to say something... :bigsmile:
My water qualities are good so LMK if you can line my up for a 2nd gen. Thanks! :D

Jason, last night I was seeing bubble tips. This morning, with lights still off, they look mostly straight. Is that an indicator of its wellbeing?

Matthew, since you already have a RBTA it would be awesome if you'd grow it out and put one in. I'll probably pass this on to someone who doesn't have one.

I'm confused, the purpose of DBTC is propagation. Matthew you already have a Rose in one of your tanks, so why don't you propagate that rather than use the program to simply fill up your new tank.

But then again, I might be off on what the program is trying to accomplish.

pixelpixi said:
Matthew, since you already have a RBTA it would be awesome if you'd grow it out and put one in. I'll probably pass this on to someone who doesn't have one.

OK. I'll just wait for it to split and put half in the DBTC... but first it needs to split! :bigsmile:

I'd like to get in line for anything Jason comes out with ;)

I need a new RBTA for my clowns, my last RBTA got destroyed by some porcelain crabs =(

Back