got ethical husbandry?

San Francisco Aquarium Society Celebrating 100th Anniversary

Keegan

Supporting Member
Sorry this is a little off topic as the club is made up of mostly freshwater hobbyists but I felt is was worth sharing.

Hello,

In celebration of the San Francisco Aquarium Society’s 100th anniversary the club will be hosting an evening with an Open House environment including a swap meet, speaker (Joey Mullen, aka The King of DIY), food, vendors and other local specialty clubs. We hope to connect as many people, organizations and vendors as possible to help keep the tropical fish hobby strong, connected, and vibrant.

Members are able to bring fish, plants and other goods to the swap meeting and keep 100% of the proceeds that evening. In attendance will be members and club officers going back almost 50 years, this should be an evening of shared experiences and camaraderie.

Please join us for the evening. We will also be introducing some limited edition "100th Anniversary" merchandise.

See you all there.

SFAS Board of Directors.

Date: Friday, June 2nd, 2023
Time: 6:00 PM

Meeting Location:
Mission Blue Center
475 Mission Blue Drive, Brisbane CA 94005

Keegan also mentioned to me that all are welcome to this event, not just current members of SFAS. I know we have some members in BAR who also have freshwater tanks, you may want to check it out!

Back