Kessil

Seminolecpa's 180G upgrade

Tumbleweed said:
Playing Hooky huh. Must be nice...
Looking good as always Bryan
Glad to here the AEFW are on their way out.

Don't be breaking out the dancing girls just yet. Still have a long way to go before I would declare my tank free of them.

sfsuphysics said:
seminolecpa said:
sfsuphysics said:
Is that 2nd shot my funky named (you gave it) plana?

You mean the Mikey me likey plana? Yep.
Sweet, looks like it's doing good, really good in there. I tried to snip a couple frags for the swap, unfortunately they both were skeletons by the next day, not sure why they RTN'd so easily, maybe the glue screwed them up *shrug* oh well, that's what I get for trying to be all organized with frag racks and the like :D

I have similar problems with a couple of my corals mike. One is the hawkins, the other is that strawberry shortcake acro. Both grow like champs but i get about a 60% death rate on frags.

From what I went through I would say give it a month or two before you pop the champagne cork. :bigsmile:
I have been clean since January and I still freak when I see a blemish.
As far as wanting corals from your tank. Heck yeah!!!!
I'm going albacore fishing tomorrow.
If I get some I would love to share.
Nothing like fresh "core" sashimi!

Good luck Bryan, and thats great to hear :)

In some of your pictures, the corals are showing some slight signs of light bleaching? Is that just from the pictures or do you notice that in person as well?

Either way, they look awesome!

Mark,

Yep I was getting a little bit of bleaching on a couple of corals a while back (was wondering if it had anything to do with the RB's though I can't see how). Seems to have diminished now. Had another issue with my Calcium dropping and lost a few colonies but all is well now.

John you and Mike are welcome to come and grab a few pieces if you like I definately need to do some trimming.

Was messing around today on a typical Sunday afternoon cleaning of the tank. Was using my wife's bathroom mirror to be able to see some of the cracks and crevaces in the back part of the tank and decided it might make for some interesting photos.

20101107-DSC_0999.jpg

20101107-DSC_0997.jpg

20101107-DSC_0996.jpg

20101107-DSC_0995.jpg

20101107-DSC_0994.jpg

Back