High Tide Aquatics

Seminolecpa's 180G upgrade

mavjoy said:
Elite said:
WOW.. :love: it...

+1 and love the matrix, PM and ice fire..oh yeah, the top down pics are awesome too!

Thanks guys. Actually not icefire, just an Aussie Echinata from Neptune. I lost the icefire a couple of months back.

mpoletti said:
Great update Bryan. What box did you get? The cylinder one from avast?

Yep. Still playing with it but I like it.

ryanjiang said:
Very very nice Bryan, love the ssc and matrix. Did I see a blue hoeki out there?

You did indeed. Only wished it hadn't toppled over a bit into that tri color next to it. Hence the dead tissue on it.

tuberider said:
seminolecpa said:
tuberider said:
FTS!!!!!! :D

Denied.

I know, I know, as president you're "the denier". You get a pass though, at least you have a tank thread, the last couple of presidents most likely didn't have tanks since there's no proof.

LOL. Actually it is mostly because I don't have the right lens to take a good FTS. The positioning of the tank makes it difficult to get a straight on shot of the full tank.

seminolecpa said:
tuberider said:
seminolecpa said:
tuberider said:
FTS!!!!!! :D

Denied.

I know, I know, as president you're "the denier". You get a pass though, at least you have a tank thread, the last couple of presidents most likely didn't have tanks since there's no proof.

LOL. Actually it is mostly because I don't have the right lens to take a good FTS. The positioning of the tank makes it difficult to get a straight on shot of the full tank.

It's tough when you have to get a shot so close to the tank, I feel your pain.

LMK when you want some Ice Fire :)

seminolecpa said:

Lens excuse... Nice :D

mpoletti said:
seminolecpa said:

Lens excuse... Nice :D
He can't get a FTS because it is not his tank and he has to wait for the persons who's tank it is to tank 1 first.

My hawaiian harleys finaly came out to play while I had the camera nearby

20110104-DSC_1209.jpg

20110104-DSC_1218.jpg

20110104-DSC_1213.jpg

20110104-DSC_1215.jpg

20110104-DSC_1214.jpg

Yep. My wife got me one of the Avast marine portholes. Really like it. It does a great job of keeping out the bad reflections from the lights.

And Ryan. Stay away from my shrimp :)

Great shrimp photos. My sister went to Neptune two weeks ago to get me a gift certificate. She wanted me to promise that I wouldn't use it to buy "those beautiful little shrimp that only eat starfish... poor starfish!"

Just remember there is a very significant coloration difference between the indo harleys and the hawaiian one. The indo ones are much more pale.

Back