Reef nutrition

Separate Refugium

Actually should be closer to 2.9-3 inches.

e035ce593e3de3562b9147fc4b8fa9e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For regular ABS I think I'm right, measured a bulkhead I have but for the beefy Sch 80? Like Hayward brand, yes a bigger hole saw but I don't think Bruce should go heavy duty for a gravity drain.

Yes, depends on what bulkhead you buy. I was going by the standard one that brs has, but maybe you have a slimmer one.

Have the bulkhead in hand before you drill :). An assorted collection of glass drill bits are pretty cheap on Amazon.

Uh oh, I think we officially pushed Bruce over the edge of "too complicated.

That said, if you do go the route of drilling a glass tank, make sure you don't go to close to the edge, you don't want a thin area around your hole especially when the glass itself is thing

Uh oh, I think we officially pushed Bruce over the edge of "too complicated.

That said, if you do go the route of drilling a glass tank, make sure you don't go to close to the edge, you don't want a thin area around your hole especially when the glass itself is thing

Not complicated at all. I'm merely going to find my vessel then convince someone to drill it for me at the swap. :)

Yes, depends on what bulkhead you buy. I was going by the standard one that brs has, but maybe you have a slimmer one.

Have the bulkhead in hand before you drill :). An assorted collection of glass drill bits are pretty cheap on Amazon.

You are correct, the bulkhead I have measured is not for 2" pipe rather 1.5"

I think Bruce will be safe using 1.5" drains.

Back