Cali Kid Corals

SF Airport Parking Ideas

jonmos75

Supporting Member
Hello guys I have a question I normally fly out of San Jose Airport and I use a hotel to park my car for the weekend that I am gone, but it has been years that I have flown out of San Francisco....so I know there are a few hotels that offer the same accommodations or places like Anza Parking....????

Looking for any input on people who have had too use any of these companies for this service and your experience that you had ......or if you have any other ideas please let me know???

I am leaving on Friday Aug 7 @ 10:00 and ariving on Sunday Aug 9 @ 12:00 so have to figure this out quickly ...

Thanks for your Ideas and input...

I actually used Uber to get from my house to the airport. Granted it was from Almaden to SJC but it took me n my family of 4 plus luggage.

Didn't have to worry abt parking or someone breaking into the car or someone dinging my car door or denting my bumper etc etc.

Think it cost me abt $20+

I've used SkyPark in the past and it was good. $11 per day for outdoor parking, shuttle to n back to the lot, etc. Not sure how they are now... http://www.skypark.com

Recently only UBER'd to the airport cos company pays for taxi :p

Just you flying out? You could take public transit, BART is affordable with a single person, multiple people it quickly becomes not affordable, Caltran goes up the peninsula, and you can hop on a bus to the airport. There are lots of parking business around the airport though, a few of the hotels on So. Airport Blvd used to do airport parking as well, not sure how many of them do it still though. Just anything except SFO's long term parking.

lol...coming from Santa Cruz, Bart is not an option until I get to at least Hayward...lol...

Yes there are some places on Airport blvd and just hearing how long it takes and getting their cars Keyed....didn't sound to appealing to me but it might be my only options and this is why I was asking to get feed back from others that have a better idea...

Thanks everyone who has given input...

I have no issue per say with long term parking but on average they charge by time of day in & out so it makes it more then two days parking and on average it is going to be around 55 dollars with all the taxes...to park my car for two days....

I am just looking for the safest and best priced....

Back