High Tide Aquatics

Shack and Kobe zoanthids frag

OK Matthew, what's the nickname of Pele's (Greatest) team-mate, the one with the shorter leg (or longer one if you wish to put it that way)?

I didn't google to know Pele, just his full real name :p

You can blame wikipedia. Cut and paste from there :-D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pele
Their spillings.

Really?

I used to do a lot of reading on the subject (past century) and names were Edson and Manoel, even my friends from Brasil corrected me on Garrincha not being Manuel; although Manuel is used in both languages, Spanish and Portuguese and is not even close to common to use Manoel in Spanish; just like my last name Nuñez and the Portuguese language Nunes.
We have things in common that are in some sort of way twisted/reversed/changed a bit, for instance
Apellido for us is Last Name, for Portuguese speakers is Nickname? and for Spanish speakers Sobrenombre is Nickname and Portuguese is Last Name (Sobrenome?).
Theres one thing I have to ask you Roberto, what is the meaning of "Boa Suda" I don't think is something "Nice?" one of my friends told me to say it to a girl (Again ages ago) but I played it safe since I had and still have no idea of what it means. I know Boa=Buena=Good but what about the second word? (if it's spelled correct) Is it a compliment or something rude for "something" that looks very nice, ehem....

georgec said:
Mark,
I think Mario meant football as the rest of the world knows it.
Ahh, the boring game where you kick around a ball,
and have a big hissy fit if someone trips you.
Fun to play as a little kid though.
:)
-
georgec said:
And please don't talk about New England football right now, the pain of last weekend was just starting to fade (or at least repressed)
We are serious Patriot fans, so I understand the pain. -- And to the Jets. Could it be worse?

George, Matthew and Erin get a frag; either pick in SF or at the swap, PLEASE pm me a day or two before the swap if picking there, I'm getting old...

Well, Pele's birth certificate shows Edison, but many use Edson and even Portuguese wikipedia shows Edson with a note about his birth certificate.
Garrincha was really Manoel, but this spelling is very unsual in Brazil. I guess you were right :)
Boasuda=super hot

Back