Kessil

Shout out to Jaime and Tank Bred Aquatics

Bary

Posting this in the several forums I frequent in case you read it elsewhere.

First, no affiliation with the company other than being a very satisfied customer supporting the small shop trying hard to earn our business.

Normally I try to buy my more expensive livestock locally in case of issues. Over the weekend I stumbled on a post touting the excellent livestock offered by Jaime at Tank Bred Aquatics. I took the chance and ordered three clownfish; a Black Ice, Wyoming White and Gladiator. I asked if Jaime could select a specific Gladiator for me and he responded immediately that it wasn’t a problem. Amazing part it was after midnight his time but this didn’t prevent his active correspondence with me so that I was completely satisfied.

Long story short, I couldn’t be happier. The fish are fantastic and Jaime oozes customer service. This hobby can always benefit from new sources willing to go the extra mile. I’m sold on his eagerness and attention to detail.

Jaime already knows he’s got a loyal customer in me. If you’re in the market for high-quality designer livestock, search him out and give him the chance to earn your business.

Back