Reef nutrition

So I found a Masterflex tonight.

Get a large enough tubing so that you can keep the rotations per minute to a minimum. Shouldn't be too loud since it's a brushless motor.

IMG_5208.JPG
IMG_5206.JPG
IMG_5207.JPG

Anything above 6 or 7 gets much louder. Is that too low? Then I need to figure out how to load the tubing :) Oh and then find an appropriate adapter for the tubing so it connects with standard airline tubing that fits the reactor.

Just got my Masterflex too and going to try putting CaRX online soon. I bought the pharmed tubing from US plastics if you need any, don’t have any extra fittings though

I have some Masterfelx 24 tubing so I'm good with that. I have everything else ready to go now except I need to grab a PH controller -- and then figure out how to deal with the noise.

I have some Masterfelx 24 tubing so I'm good with that. I have everything else ready to go now except I need to grab a PH controller -- and then figure out how to deal with the noise.

The LS24 tubing will change the flow rate. So depending on how big or small it is, you will have to play with the pump speed.

I run LS17 (as most of us who us MS pumps do).

Back