Reef nutrition

Starcraft 2? Anyone cop it?

haha... everquest sucked my soul for 7 years.. then WoW for a year, then Vanguard for 6 months, AoC for 6 months, EQ2 for a year, and it landed me back at WoW for the past 2 years. I still have some soul left to suck. SC2 wont suck much soul until the multiplayer kicks in.

heh, I played the original MMO, MUDs back in the day when it was all text (cool ones had colored text :D), also chatted a fair bit on IRC as well. Needless to say that taught me a good lesson and don't want to do MMOs, or Facebook, or any of that other stuff :D

Yup, Blizzard games tend to do that. I haven't touched and won't touch WoW for this reason (Ultima Online and Lineage 2 did the trick).

just FYI, if playing the single player campaign, remember to get the secret level easter egg, otherwise, if you pass the level that you are to find it, you will have to replay the whole game again to get to it... or find a save point to right before it (autosaves don't work)

wait you mean you can't click on another window while its playing....play the game in a window!? hmm....

yellojello said:
just FYI, if playing the single player campaign, remember to get the secret level easter egg, otherwise, if you pass the level that you are to find it, you will have to replay the whole game again to get to it... or find a save point to right before it (autosaves don't work)

explain lol

Back