got ethical husbandry?

Swap special thanks to

Thales

Past President
Everyone who made the swap great!

A lot of people worked very hard to pull this swap off. We owe a big thanks to:

Norman for coordinating the sponsors over the last two months, helping coordinate the 'helper' list over the last two months, for helping pack the Tongan donations at my house at 8 am the day of the swap, for helping set up the room, for running the entry to the picking area, and for putting out countless 'fires' leading up to and the day of the swap.

Arnold for finding and buying many of the containers the club used for the swap, for putting together the large signs, for for helping pack the Tongan donations at my house at 8 am the day of the swap, for setting up the room the day of the swap, for standing downstairs and making picking group announcements during the swap, and for paying attention to numerous details leading up to the swap.

Dudley for collecting all the other clubs membership information before the swap, for helping pack the Tongan donations at my house at 8 am the day of the swap, setting up and staffing the registration tables the day of the swap, and for picking up extra club frag containers.

Jim (sar) for setting up the raffle tables, for selling the tickets all day starting at 10 am, and for making the raffle run smoothly, and general help leading up to the swap.

Dave (although do to family emergencies couldn't attend) for organizing BAR membership and making sure people didn't fall through the cracks even though he had to leave town a week before the swap.

Mark for general set up the day of the swap, for calling much of the raffle, and for being a raffle 'runner'.

Mike for the table sinage, and for being the 'gatekeeper' to the picking area.

Eileen for helping plan the swap and for staffing the registration table.

Gresham for organizing the BBQ, for designing the printable frag labels, for designing and printing the picking group badges, for coming up with the idea for door prizes, for arranging the tables and awnings downstairs, for picking up the Tongan donations on Thursday, delivering them to my house, and helping unpack them, for helping pack the Tongan donations at my house at 8 am the day of the swap, and for general planning leading up to the swap.

I am sure that these people did even more than is listed above.

We also need to thank all the people that took it upon themselves to pick up donations from our local sponsors - Arnold, Duy, Gresham, and the only ones that I can remember off hand!

And last, but not least, thanks to all the people who jumped in and helped the day of the swap with anything and everything that needed to be done including clean up, ASAP patrol, set up, and more.

Thanks everyone for pitching in and making this event rock!

And of course, a bit thanks to all the people who sponsored the event:

• an ER-cs6 skimmer donated by Mermaid Aquarium and BAR, and corals, dry goods and gift certificates from:
* Aquatic Specialties and Pets
• New Alameda Aquatics
• Reef Nutrition
• Atlantis Aquarium
• Aquascene
• Dolphin Pet Village
• Aquarium Concepts
• Aquatic Gallery
• Aquatic Collection
• Wesley Reefs
* Natural Life Aquariums
* Lucky Ocean
* Tropical Reef Oasis
* Island Marine Tropicals from the Kingdom of Tonga
* Tropical Fish Hobbyist Magazine
* Tru-Vu
* Neptune Aquatics
• A registration package for the Western Marine Conference (WMC)
as well as corals donated by BAR.

Yeah Rich, thank you so much for doing such a great job. This club owes alot to you for making it so successful. I hope you know how much I and everyone else appreciates what you do.

Mark

For sure. I'd really like to thank Rich for his dedication to the club, for doing a MILLION things for the swap while doing a million things in his own life at the same time, and for being such a motivation to me and others. You rock Rich :D

(If I were to thank Rich for everything he did, I'd have to open up Excel and make a frigging multi book spreadsheet :D )

I'd also like to thank Eddie, Kole and Jim of Island Marine Tropicals in Tonga. They went above and beyond what I could ever had wished for :D

And of course Bob and Robert of ASAP for their hospitality. We are blessed to have such a spot to hold our events!

Back