Cali Kid Corals

Tank of a lifetime 215 in wall

you still have those cardinals I sold you? I still have 3 bangaii, but all my blue eye disappeared 1 by 1. I think they never started eating the pellets. I might order more.

Hey guys! Happy new year. It's been a while since I have posted. Sadly my tank is in not so good shape.
I am hoping to rekindle things this year. Cheers!
57aef2189eb2a7dc9ddc5b0c64947ed8.jpg

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Damn Jon, looks like you took a picture of your tank with one of those bleak (B&W) instagram filters or something. Only color I see are the brown palythoas at the bottom.

Oh well, it happens. And assuming this was a temporary mistake that caused this, you can get back up on that horse. Clean up whatever mess (if there is decaying matter still in there), remove skeletons, and figure out where you want to go, corals, fish, whatever.

:eek: Is this why you said "don't give up on me yet?" - contact me if you want to due an order Jon. Maybe come to the Coral Farmers Market.

Jon, I remember seeing your tank many years ago during a tank tour. I hope you make a full recovery and can show your tank again soon. Can donate whatever you want when you are ready. And if we do visit, please make those crab cakes again :)

Back